Treating you like family.
- Spring Clean and Fall ups
- Landscaping, Lawn maintenance
- Retaining wall repairs & installation
- Gutter Replacement, Repairs & Cleaning
- Waterproofing, Power washing
We Specialize in:
Spring is here, Take advantage of Our newest offer, and get a FREE gutter cleaning with your Spring clean up.
Here are a few more things we can do, to help you great ready for this Spring.
Inspect Roof, Gutters & Downspouts
- Clean out the gutters and clear away debris, install leaf guards.
- Add insulation to the attic to prevent loss of heat and high heating bills.
- Check the flashing to ensure water cannot enter your home.
- Replace worn roof shingles or tiles. Access if roof need to be repaired or replaced.
Check the Exterior, Doors and Windows
- Inspect exterior for cracks and exposed entry points around pipes/windows and doors;
and seal them to prevent drafts.
- Install weather-stripping around doors to prevent cold air from entering your home.
- Replace cracked glass in windows or replace the entire window with energy efficient
windows, prime and paint exposed wood.
- Switch out summer screens with glass storms for your windows.
Call us for your free estimate!
Phone: (440) 543-0772
Prepare Landscaping & Outdoor Surfaces
- Trim your trees branches that hang too close to the house or
- Prune your trees and shrubs to remove dead growth.
- Plant your spring flower bulbs, prevent/treat weeds.
- Prepare your lawn and plant new grass.
- Seal driveways, brick patios and wood decks, repair damage from
winter or plows.
- Install weather striping to your garage door to prevent drafts, and
water from entering your garage.
- Sprinkler system repairs and installation.
Check your Foundation
- Rake away all debris and vegetation from the foundation.
- Seal up entry points to keep small animals from entering your house.
- Tuck point or seal foundation cracks.
- Inspect window sills and frames for dry rot or pest infestation.
- Check basement for moisture and waterproof if needed.
Prevent your plumbing from leaking
- If you’re plumbing froze, cracked or broke over the winter we can help you repair the damage.
Get your fireplace and chimney ready for this winter.
- Cap/screen the top of the chimney to keep out rodents and birds.
- Stack your firewood or chop wood.
- Inspect the fireplace damper for proper opening and closing.
- Check the mortar between bricks and tuck points, repair as needed.